Sony is the manufacturer of smart, low cost, functionally rich backup systems. Businesses of various sizes choose AIT tapes because of the remarkable reputation this solution has achieved in medium/small range.
Sony has refined this AIT-4 media format and used its smart technological features to provide more storage benefits.
- This SDX4-200C cartridge gained popularity amongst the businesses of today because of impressive capacity (200GB, 520GB) and unmatched space efficiency.
- Convenience of backing up business data with fewer tape swaps. Compression speeds up operations.
- Compact SDX4-200C tape is preferred by IT managers. 24 Mbps data rate is the best backup speed that matches all business applications. Compactness not only helps customers create more space for media storage but also accelerates storage tasks.
- All AIT drive units are engineered for backward media support. Sony AIT-4 solution provides scalability required to extend operations in all storage intensive environments.
- MIC chip is the unique feature which increases data processing. So the drives can perform searching at a faster rate and extend usability of tape resources as well.
- Smoothness of media surface and robustness of cartridge shell ensure reliable operations.
|Product Name||Sony SDX4-200C - AIT x 1 - 100 GB - storage media|
|Product Type||Storage media - AIT|
|Tape Technology||Storage media - AIT|
|Storage Capacity||200GB (Native)/520GB (Compressed)|
|Tape Length||230 m|
|Features||Advance Metal Evaporated (AME)|