Many manufacturers are catering storage needs of demanding organizations of today. Sony is one of the tape media manufacturers which are dedicated in providing the easiest to operate, reliable, rugged and affordable backup systems. AIT format meets the highly robust data security while keeping the cost low and enabling trouble-free growth.
Sony AIT-3 drives and the high density sdx3-100c media tape facilitate small/medium customers to accommodate voluminous information. This tape-based technology caters the backup storage needs in cost effective manners with higher recording density (100 GB raw) and automated library system.
- After compression, the small sized sdx3-100c tape reliably packs 260 gigabyte information.
- Fast processing is essential for higher productivity, and AIT 3 format is the ideal technology for your company. Users would enjoy the benefits of fast 12MB/s raw and the improved data rate of approx. 31MB/s.
- Popularity of AIT has remarkably increased because of its intelligent media formulation, superior helical scan recording and reliable compression.
- Furthermore, IT managers worried about space constraints would have more media shelf space.
- For unbeatable durability of this compact cartridge, Sony has used a new a long lasting coating (Diamond like Carbon). Tape surface is uniform and there is lesser deterioration
- This coating makes base film strong and hence provides robustness against dust.
|Product Name||8MM AIT-3 100GB/260GB TAPE 230M|
|Product Type||Storage media - AIT|
|Tape Technology||Storage media - AIT|
|Storage Capacity||100GB (Native)/260GB (Compressed)|
|Tape Length||230 m|
|Features||Remote Memory in Cassette (R-MIC), Advanced Metal Evaporated (AME)|