Looking for a highly scalable, workhorse server to address your database, storage, and graphics intensive applications? The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server is a secure, highly expandable, 4P server with high-performance, scalability and availability in a 4U chassis. Supporting the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to a 45%1 performance gain, the HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server delivers greater processing power than previous generations. This provides up to 6 TB of 2933 MT/s memory with up to 82% greater memory band width2, up to 16 PCIe 3.0 slots, plus the simplicity of automated management with HPE One View and HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5). The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server is the ideal server for business-critical workloads and general 4P data-intensive applications where the right performance is paramount.
< Scalable Performance In An Expandable 4U Form Factor >
- The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server provides 4P computing in an expandable 4U form factor and supports up to four Intel Xeon Platinum and Gold processors which provide up to 11% per-core performance gain over the first generation of Intel Xeon Scalable processors.
- Up to 48 DIMM slots which support up to 6 TB for 2933 MT/s HPE DDR4 Smart Memory. 4HPE DDR4 Smart Memory improves workload performance and power efficiency while reducing data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling.
- Second generation of Intel Xeon Scalable processors includes processors with Intel®Speed Select technology that offer configuration flexibility and granular control over CPU performance.
- HPE enhances performance by taking server tuning to the next level. Workload Performance Advisor adds real-time tuning recommendations driven by server resource usage analytics and builds upon existing tuning features such as Workload Matching and Jitter Smoothing.
- HPE DC Persistent Memory 5 works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed at unprecedented speed.
< Secure and Reliable >
- HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusion and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), to prevent unauthorized access to the server and safely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
|Product Name||HPE Proliant DL580 Gen10 4x6148 20-Core 128GB 8SFF P408i-p 4x1600W 3-Year|
|Manufacturer Part Number||869847-B21|
|Product Series||DL580 G10|
|Controller Type||12Gb/s SAS|
|Display & Graphics|
|Graphics Memory Capacity||Up to 16 MB|
|Number of Internal 2.5" Bays||8|
|Hot Swappable Bays||Yes|
|Standard Memory||128 GB|
|Maximum Memory||1.50 TB|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||48|
|Number of Occupied Memory Slots||8|
|Network & Communication|
|Ethernet Technology||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Power Supplies Supported||4|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||4|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||1600 W|
|Redundant Power Supply||Yes|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||No|
|Processor & Chipset|
|Number of Processors Supported||4|
|Number of Processors Installed||4|
|Processor Type||Xeon Gold|
|Processor Core||Icosa-core (20 Core)|
|Processor Speed||2.40 GHz|
|Product Family||ProLiant DL580 G10|