Looking for a dense but highly scalable server for your data center application and virtualization needs? HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server is a high-density, 4P server with high-performance, scalability, and reliability, in a 2U chassis. Supporting the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to a 61% performance gain1, the HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server offers greater processing power, up to 6 TB of faster memory, and I/O of up to eight PCIe 3.0 slots. In addition, it offers the intelligence and simplicity of automated management with HPE One View and HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5). The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server is the ideal server for business-critical workloads, virtualization, server consolidation, database, business processing, and general 4P data-intensive applications where data center space and the right performance are paramount.
Scalable 4P Performance in a Dense 2U Form Factor
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server provides 4P computing in a dense 2U form factor with support for Intel Xeon Platinum (8200,8100 series) and Gold (6200,6100,5200 and 5100 series) processors which provide up to 61%1 more processor performance and 27%5 more cores than the previous generation.
- Up to 48 DIMM slots which support up to 6 TB for 2933 MT/s DDR4 HPE SmartMemory.3HPE DDR4 Smart Memory improves workload performance and power efficiency while reducing data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling.
- Second generation of Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors includes processors with Intel®Speed Select technology that offer configuration flexibility and granular control over CPU performance.
- HPE enhances performance by taking server tuning to the next level. Workload Performance Advisor adds real-time tuning recommendations driven by server resource usage analytics and builds upon existing tuning features such as Workload Matching and Jitter Smoothing.
- HPE DC Persistent Memory4 works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
Flexible New Generation Expandability and Reliability for Multiple Workloads
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server has a flexible processor tray allowing to scale up from two to four processors only when you need, saving on upfront costs. The flexible drive cage design supports up to 24 SFF SAS/SATA with a maximum of 12 NVMe drives.
- Supports up to eight PCIe 3.0 expansion slots for graphical processing units (GPUs) and networking cards offering increased I/O bandwidth and expandability.
- Up to four, 96% efficient HPE 800W or 1600W Flexible Slot Power Supplies6, which enable higher power redundant configurations and flexible voltage ranges. The slots provide the capability to trade-off between 2+2 power supplies or use as extra PCIe slots.
- Choice of HPE Flexible LOM adapters offers range of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 25GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Secure and Reliable
- HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), to prevent unauthorized access to the server and safely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server, HPE One View provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- HPE Info Sight brings artificial intelligence to HPE Servers with predictive analytics, global learning and recommendation engine to eliminate performance bottlenecks.
|Product Form Factor||Rack-mountable - 2U|
|Built-in Devices||LED panel, battery|
|Hot-Swap Bays Qty||8|
|Processor / Chipset|
|CPU||Intel Xeon Gold 6148 / 2.4 GHz|
|Number of Cores||20-core|
|Max CPU Qty||4|
|Processor Main Features||Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology|
|CPU Socket||Socket P|
|Chipset Type||Intel C621|
|Installed Size||L3 cache - 110 MB|
|Cache Per Processor||27.5 MB|
|Installed Size||128 GB / 3 TB (max)|
|Effective Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Rated Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Memory Specification Compliance||PC4-20800|
|Form Factor||DIMM 288-pin|
|Slots||24 (total) / 16 (empty)|
|Features||Registered, dual rank, 6-channel memory architecture|
|Configuration Features||8 x 16 GB|
|RAM Supported||PC4-20800 - 1.5 TB registered|
|PC4-20800 - 3 TB Load-Reduced|
|Type||1 x RAID|
|Controller Interface Type||SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s|
|Storage Controller Name||HPE Smart Array P408i-a|
|RAID Level||RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, RAID 50, RAID 60, RAID 1 ADM, RAID 10 ADM|
|Buffer Size||2 GB|
|Type||No optical drive|
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||microSD|
|Video Memory||16 MB|
|Interface (Bus) Type||FlexibleLOM|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet Controller||HPE 533FLR-T|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 5|
|Features||Wake on LAN (WoL), PXE support|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Bays||1 (total) / 1 (free) x external|
|8 (total) / 8 (free) x hot-swap 2.5" SFF|
|Slots||1 (total) / 0 (free) x FlexibleLOM|
|24 (total) / 16 (free) x DIMM 288-pin|
|4 (total) / 0 (free) x CPU|
|2 (total) / 2 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - three-quarter-length, full-height|
|4 (total) / 4 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x8 - three-quarter-length, full-height|
|1 (total) / 1 (free) x microSD Card (internal)|
|Interfaces||1 x HP iLO - Type A (1 in front)|
|5 x USB 3.0 (1 front, 2 rear, 2 internal)|
|1 x HP iLO - RJ-45|
|2 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet)|
|1 x VGA (1 rear)|
|1 x serial (1 rear)|
|2 x USB 2.0 (2 rear)|
|Included Accessories||HPE Easy Install Rails, cable management assembly, 6 x redundant hot plug fans, CPU standard heatsink|
|Compliant Standards||AES, FIPS 140-2, IPv6 Ready, ACPI 6.1|
|Device Type||Power supply - hot-plug|
|Max Supported Qty||2|
|Nominal Voltage||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Provided||1600 Watt|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Operating System / Software|
|OS Certified||CentOS, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, VMware vSphere 6.0 (ESXi), SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.9, VMware vSphere 6.5, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2|
|Software||HP Insight Control, HPE Server UEFI, HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning, HPE OneView Standard (free download)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Min Operating Temperature||50 °F|
|Max Operating Temperature||95 °F|
|Humidity Range Operating||8 - 90% (non-condensing)|