What is your server bottleneck...storage, compute, expansion? The world’s best-selling server just got better. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability. While backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus the HPE 2666 MT/s DDR4 Smart Memory supporting 3.0 TB and up to 11% faster than 2400 MT/s. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options.
Supporting the second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family with up to a 11% per-core performance gain3 over first generation and with memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s. HPE DC Persistent Memory offering the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage and enabling per-socket memory capacity of up to 4.5 TB.4 Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE Info Sight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
- HPE DC Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE Flexible LOM or PCIe stand up adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs. Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. Starting with silicon root of trust, security protection is built in across the server life-cycle.
- New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- HPE enhances performance by taking server tuning to the next level. Workload Performance Advisor adds real-time tuning recommendations driven by server resource usage analytics and builds upon existing tuning features such as Workload Matching and Jitter Smoothing.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB of HPE DDR4 Smart Memory.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server supports up to three double-wide or five single-wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
- With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Point next Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server life cycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Product Form Factor||Rack-mountable - 2U|
|Built-in Devices||LED panel, battery|
|Hot-Swap Bays Qty||8|
|Processor / Chipset|
|CPU||Intel Xeon Gold 6130 / 2.1 GHz|
|Number of Cores||16-core|
|Max CPU Qty||2|
|Processor Main Features||Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology|
|CPU Socket||Socket P|
|Chipset Type||Intel C621|
|Installed Size||L3 cache - 44 MB|
|Cache Per Processor||22 MB|
|Installed Size||64 GB / 3 TB (max)|
|Effective Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Rated Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Memory Specification Compliance||PC4-20800|
|Form Factor||DIMM 288-pin|
|Slots||24 (total) / 22 (empty)|
|Features||Registered, dual rank|
|Configuration Features||2 x 32 GB|
|RAM Supported||PC4-20800 - 3.072 TB Load-Reduced|
|PC4-20800 - 768 GB registered|
|Type||1 x RAID|
|Controller Interface Type||SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s|
|Storage Controller Name||HPE Smart Array P408i-a|
|RAID Level||RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, RAID 50, RAID 60, RAID 1 ADM, RAID 10 ADM|
|Buffer Size||2 GB|
|Storage Controller (2nd)|
|Type||1 x SATA|
|Controller Interface Type||SATA 6Gb/s|
|Storage Controller Name||HPE Smart Array S100i SR Software|
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||microSD|
|Video Memory||16 MB|
|Interface (Bus) Type||FlexibleLOM|
|Ethernet Ports||4 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 25 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet Controller||HP 640FLR|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 25 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 3, IPMI 2.0, SMASH CLP|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 5|
|Features||Wake on LAN (WoL), PXE support|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Bays||1 (total) / 0 (free) x external Universal Media Bay|
|8 (total) / 8 (free) x hot-swap 2.5" SFF|
|Slots||1 (total) / 0 (free) x FlexibleLOM|
|24 (total) / 22 (free) x DIMM 288-pin|
|2 (total) / 0 (free) x CPU|
|1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - half-length, full-height|
|2 (total) / 2 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x8 - half-length, full-height|
|1 (total) / 1 (free) x microSD Card (internal)|
|Interfaces||1 x HP iLO - Type A (1 in front)|
|5 x USB 3.0 (1 front, 2 rear, 2 internal)|
|1 x HP iLO - RJ-45 (1 rear)|
|4 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) - RJ-45 (4 rear)|
|1 x VGA (1 rear)|
|2 x LAN (25Gigabit Ethernet) (SFP28) (2 rear)|
|2 x USB 2.0 (2 in front)|
|1 x DisplayPort (1 in front)|
|Included Accessories||6 x standard hot plug fans, high-performance heatsink|
|Cables Included||Power cable|
|Compliant Standards||AES, FIPS 140-2, IPv6 Ready, TLS v1.2, ASHRAE Class A4, ASHRAE Class A3, WEEE 2002/95/EC, ACPI 6.1|
|Device Type||Power supply - hot-plug / redundant|
|Power Redundancy Scheme||1+1|
|Max Supported Qty||2|
|Nominal Voltage||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Provided||800 Watt|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Operating System / Software|
|OS Certified||CentOS, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, VMware vSphere 6.0 (ESXi), SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.9, VMware vSphere 6.5 (ESXi), SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2, ClearOS|
|Software||HP Insight Control, HPE Server UEFI, HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning, HPE OneView Standard (free download)|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Version||2.1|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Min Operating Temperature||50 °F|
|Max Operating Temperature||95 °F|
|Humidity Range Operating||8 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Sound Emission||31 dBA|