< Overview 826565-B21 >
What is your server bottleneck...storage, compute, expansion? The best-selling server from HPE just got better. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability. While backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 60% performance gain1 and 27% increase in cores2, plus the HPE 2933 MT/s DDR4 Smart Memory supporting 3.0 TB. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE DC Persistent Memory, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission-critical applications, and deploy with confidence.
< Media >
Supporting the second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family with up to a 11% per-core performance gain3 over first generation and with memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s. Media HPE DC Persistent Memory offering the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage and enabling per-socket memory capacity of up to 4.5 TB.4 Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE Info Sight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
< Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow >
- The HPE Pro Liant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
- HPE DC Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE Flexible LOM or PCIe stand up adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
< Security Innovations >
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. Starting with silicon root of trust, security protection is built in across the server life-cycle.
- New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
< World-Class Performance >
- HPE enhances performance by taking server tuning to the next level. Workload Performance Advisor adds real-time tuning recommendations driven by server resource usage analytics and builds upon existing tuning features such as Workload Matching and Jitter Smoothing.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB of HPE DDR4 Smart Memory.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server supports up to three double-wide or five single-wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
< Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment >
- The HPE Pro Liant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Point next Services simplifies all of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server life cycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for Pro Liant (SPP).
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Product Name||HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 4114 10-Core 32GB 8SFF 1x500W 3-Year|
|Manufacturer Part Number||826565-B21|
|Product Series||DL380 G10|
|Controller Type||12Gb/s SAS|
|Number of Internal 2.5" Bays||8|
|Standard Memory||32 GB|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||24|
|Number of Occupied Memory Slots||2|
|Network & Communication|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Power Supplies Supported||2|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||1|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||500 W|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||No|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
|Processor & Chipset|
|Number of Processors Supported||2|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Processor Type||Xeon Silver|
|Processor Core||Deca-core (10 Core)|
|Processor Speed||2.20 GHz|
|Product Family||ProLiant DL380 G10|