Does your data center need a secure, performance driven dense server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, database, or high-performance computing? The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen 10 server delivers security, agility and flexibility without compromise. It supports the Intel® Xeon Scalable processor with up to a 60% performance gain1 and 27% increase in cores 2, along with 2933 MT/s HPE DDR4 Smart Memory supporting up to 3.0 TB2 with an increase in performance of up to 82%3. With the added performance that HPE DC Persistent Memory 4 5, HPE NVDIMMs6 and 10 NVMe bring, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen 10 means business. Deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease by automating essential server life cycle management tasks with HPE One View and HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5). Deploy this 2P secure platform for diverse workloads in space constrained environments.
Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE Info Sight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted. Supporting the second generation Intel® Xeon Scalable processor family with up to a 11% per-core performance gain7 over first generation and with memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s. HPE DC Persistent Memory offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage using Intel Op-tane DC Persistent Memory and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB.4
Industry-leading Performance with Versatile Compute:
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server supports industry-standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable processor with up to 28 cores, 12G SAS and 3.0 TB of 2933 MT/s HPE DDR4 Smart Memory.
- HPE DC Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
- Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configurations with up to 10 SFF and four LFF drives along with an option to support up to 10 NVMe PCIe SSDs delivering enhanced performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
- With support for up to 12 NVDIMMs per chassis and 2X capacity of first-generation HPE NVDIMMs, HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server delivers up to 192 GB per system.
Innovative Design for Flexibility and Choice:
- The premium 10 SFF NVMe chassis backplane provides the ability to mix and match SAS/SATA and NVMe within the same chassis along with 8 + 2 SFF and 4 LFF chassis that supports new uFF and M.2 storage options.
- Embedded 4x 1GbE along with HPE Flexible LOM or PCIe stand up 1GbE, 10GbE, or 25GbE adapters provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Unmatched expandability is packed in a dense 1U rack design with up to three PCIe 3.0 slots.
- HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Industry-Leading Serviceability and Deployment:
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of services offered by HPE Point next, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Point next simplifies the stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include - HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Data center Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Built-in Devices||Led panel, battery|
|Hot-Swap Bays Qty||8|
|Product Form Factor||Rack-mountable - 1U|
|Cache Per Processor||11 MB|
|Installed Size||L3 Cache - 11 MB|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Humidity Range Operating||8 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Bays||8 (total) / 6 (free) x hot-swap 2.5" SFF|
|Interfaces||4 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) - RJ-45 (4 rear) ¦ 1 x PoweredUSB 3.0 (1 in front) ¦ 1 x HP iLO - RJ-45 (1 rear) ¦ 4 x USB 3.0 (2 rear, 2 internal) ¦ 1 x HP iLO - Type A (1 in front) ¦ 8 x SATA-600 / SAS 3.0 ¦ 1 x VGA (1 rear)|
|Slots||1 (total) / 1 (free) x FlexibleLOM - three-quarter-length, full-height (low-profile) ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - full-height ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x8 (low-profile) ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x microSD Card (internal) ¦ 1 (total) / 2 (free) x CPU ¦ 12 DIMM 288-pin|
|Video Memory||16 MB|
|Capacity||2 x 300 GB|
|Compliant Standards||AES, FIPS 140-2, IPv6 Ready, PCI DSS, TLS v1.2, ASHRAE Class A4, ASHRAE Class A3, WEEE 2002/95/EC, ACPI 6.1|
|Manufacturer Selling Program||HPE Golden Offer|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet Ports||4 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Features||Wake on LAN (WoL), PXE support|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 5|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 3, IPMI 2.0, SMASH CLP|
|Operating System / Software|
|OS Certified||CentOS, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, VMware vSphere 6.0 (ESXi), SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.9, VMware vSphere 6.5 (ESXi), SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2, ClearOS|
|Type||No optical drive|
|Device Type||Power supply - hot-plug|
|Max Supported Qty||2|
|Nominal Voltage||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Provided||500 Watt|
|Processor / Chipset|
|CPU||Intel Xeon Silver 4110 / 2.1 GHz|
|CPU Socket||Socket P|
|Chipset Type||Intel C621|
|Max CPU Qty||2|
|Max Turbo Speed||3 GHz|
|Number of Cores||8-core|
|Processor Main Features||Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2|
|Effective Memory Speed||2400 MHz|
|Features||Registered, dual rank, HPE SmartMemory, 6-channel memory architecture|
|Form Factor||DIMM 288-pin|
|Installed Size||16 GB / 768 GB (max)|
|Memory Specification Compliance||PC4-20800|
|RAM Supported||PC4-20800 - 768 GB registered ¦ PC4-20800 - 3 TB Load-Reduced ¦ PC4-20800 - 192 GB Non-Volatile|
|Rated Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Technology||DDR4 SDRAM - Advanced ECC|
|Buffer Size||2 GB|
|Controller Interface Type||SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s|
|RAID Level||RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, RAID 50, RAID 60, RAID 1 ADM, RAID 10 ADM|
|Storage Controller Name||HPE Smart Array P408i-a|
|Type||1 x RAID|