< Overview 875671-425 >
What is your server bottleneck...storage, compute, expansion? The best-selling server from HPE just got better. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability. While backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, the Intel® Xeon®Processor Scalable Family with up to a 60% performance gain1 and 27% increase in cores2, plus the HPE 2933 MT/s DDR4 Smart Memory supporting 3.0 TB. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE DC Persistent Memory, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission-critical applications, and deploy with confidence.
< Media >
Supporting the second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family with up to a 11% per-core performance gain 3 over first generation and with memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.HPE DC Persistent Memory offering the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage and enabling per-socket memory capacity of up to 4.5 TB. Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE Info Sight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
< Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow >
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
- HPE DC Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE Flexible LOM or PCIe stand up adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to Clear OS in addition to traditional OSes.
< Workload Performance >
- World-Class Performance HPE enhances performance by taking server tuning to the next level. Advisor adds real-time tuning recommendations driven by server resource usage analytics and builds upon existing tuning features such as Workload Matching and Jitter Smoothing.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB of HPE DDR4 Smart Memory.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server supports up to three double-wide or five single-wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
< Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment >
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Point next Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server life cycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Hot-Swap Bays Qty||8|
|Product Form Factor||Rack-mountable - 2U|
|Cache Per Processor||11 MB|
|Installed Size||L3 Cache - 11 MB|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Humidity Range Operating||8 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Bays||8 (total) / 8 (free) x hot-swap 2.5" SFF|
|Interfaces||4 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x HP iLO - RJ-45 (1 rear) ¦ 1 x VGA (1 rear) ¦ 8 x SATA-600 / SAS 3.0 ¦ 1 x HP iLO - Type A (1 in front) ¦ 5 x USB 3.0 (1 front, 2 rear, 2 internal)|
|Slots||2 (total) / 1 (free) x CPU ¦ 12 DIMM 288-pin ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x FlexibleLOM ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - half-length, full-height ¦ 2 (total) / 2 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x8 - half-length, full-height ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x microSD Card (internal)|
|Video Memory||16 MB|
|Compliant Standards||AES, FIPS 140-2, IPv6 Ready, PCI DSS, TLS v1.2, ASHRAE Class A4, ASHRAE Class A3, WEEE 2002/95/EC, ACPI 6.1|
|Manufacturer Selling Program||HPE Golden Offer|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet Ports||4 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Features||Wake on LAN (WoL), PXE support|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 5|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 3, IPMI 2.0, SMASH CLP|
|Operating System / Software|
|OS Certified||CentOS, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, VMware vSphere 6.0 (ESXi), SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.9, VMware vSphere 6.5, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2, ClearOS|
|Type||No optical drive|
|Device Type||Power supply - hot-plug|
|Max Supported Qty||2|
|Nominal Voltage||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Provided||500 Watt|
|Processor / Chipset|
|CPU||Intel Xeon Silver 4110 / 2.1 GHz|
|CPU Socket||Socket P|
|Chipset Type||Intel C621|
|Max CPU Qty||2|
|Max Turbo Speed||3 GHz|
|Number of Cores||8-core|
|Processor Main Features||Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2|
|Effective Memory Speed||2400 MHz|
|Features||Registered, dual rank, HP SmartMemory, 6-channel memory architecture|
|Form Factor||DIMM 288-pin|
|Installed Size||16 GB / 384 GB (max)|
|Memory Specification Compliance||PC4-20800|
|RAM Supported||PC4-20800 - 384 GB registered ¦ PC4-20800 - 768 GB Load-Reduced|
|Rated Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Buffer Size||2 GB|
|Controller Interface Type||SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s|
|RAID Level||RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, RAID 50, RAID 60, RAID 1 ADM, RAID 10 ADM|
|Storage Controller Name||HPE Smart Array P408i-a|
|Type||1 x RAID|